05 november 2018
We are looking for a Developer for our client in the area of Eindhoven.
Location: Eindhoven area
Start date: ASAP
Period: 3 months+
Availability: 32 - 40 hours
The infrastructure team supports the designers with a HW design environment (HW design tools, compute, storage, network, and licenses). The aim is to reduce the lead times of IC design projects and to improve their product quality (Total Quality). The data analytics team collects real-time status information (with Splunk) about the IT infrastructure, to optimize the utilization of IT resources and to respond quickly to any issue.
The supporting teams and the business needs more (real-time) insights in the design infrastructure. That's why our client is looking for a Developer who can develop reports, dashboards, and applications. As a Developer it will be your role to talk with the business and supporting teams (often IT) to understand their needs and you need to translate those into practical and reliable solutions. Data quality is key.
Deliverables and responsibilities
- Create technical designs based on functional specification;
- Develop reports, dashboards, and applications;
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the products of the Data Analytics team;
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects;
- Writing operational documentation;
- Create testcases for automatic testing;
- Support customers of the Data Analytics team with data analysis (Hadoop);
- Continuous improvement of products and process.
- Master or bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related study);
- Developer / DevOps mind set;
- Proven capability to speak "business language";
- Used to work in complex technical environments;
- Used to work in global teams;
- Team-player and can-do mentality;
- Experience with agile methodologies like SCRUM and / or DevOps;
- Experience with software development in Python;
- Experience with monitoring tools like Kibana, ElasticSearch and Splunk.
We would like to receive the following information. These are the minimum requirements to the offer:
- A recently updated Curriculum Vitae (MS Word);
- Information regarding the availability;
- Hourly rate (excl. VAT, incl. expenses).
We are looking forward to receiving your offer.