05 augustus 2019
Infrastructure Specialist (focussed on AD and Mail Services)
For one of our customers we are looking for a freelance Infrastructure Specialist (focussed on AD and Mail Services).
Location: The Amsterdam area
Start date: asap
Period: 3 months with option to extend
For one of our customers we are looking for an Infrastructure Specialist. The department is responsible for managing all server and storage, databases and network operations. You will join a positive and successful team with excellent team spirit.
Deliverables and responsibilities
- You work with Active Directory, Domain name services, distributed file system, public key infrastructure and windows specific protocols;
- You work with tools to automate Active Directory and Exchange administration;
- You will make solutions to integrate the authentication and authorization of internal and cloud solutions;
- You are responsible for mail services including exchange for Internal mail, solutions for mail Proxy for encryption, spam control, virus scan, mail archiving and fax server;
- You work with a hybrid operation of Office 365 including Azure Active Directory connect;
- You support the design and improvement of the current Cloud services like Office 365;
- You are responsible for the operation of the authentication and authorisation solution for internal and Cloud solutions including Azure Active Directory;
- You will participate in on-call service;
- You will participate in Infrastructure related projects for Active Directory, Messaging and Office 365.
- Academic degree as an IT, mathematics, scientific or technical engineer or similar in IT;
- Knowledge in Active Directory Services, Exchange and Office 365;
- Basic knowledge of Infrastructure services and technologies;
- Programming skills are preferred;
- Microsoft MSCA/E Private Cloud as well as MCITP;
- Good knowledge in ITIL and IT security;
- A proven ability to communicate with technical experts, customers and group governance;
- Very good language skills in (technical) English.
The candidate is a team player and has a hands-on mindset, a strong customer- and problem-solving orientation, shows fast results, and has demonstrated good communication skills, especially in an international organization.
We would like to receive the following information. These are the minimum requirements to the offer:
- A recently updated Curriculum Vitae (MS Word);
- Motivation to the offer;
- Information regarding your availability;
- Hourly rate (excl. VAT, incl. expenses).
We are looking forward to receiving your offer.