10 juli 2019
Junior/Medior Automation Engineer (Puppet)
- HBO+ or Academic level.
- Minimal 2/3 years of relevant work experience within an enterprise environment.
- Proven knowledge of Puppet and experience in deploying/using this in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (Buildkite, Jenkins, etc.).
- Knowledge of other automation tools is preferred: Ansible, Terraform, Rundeck.
- Background in IT Infrastructure is preferred: VMware, Linux, Cisco Networking.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Strong verbal communication skills (Dutch & English).
- Good administrative and documenting capabilities.
- The candidate is a skilled administrator (quality over speed) with hands-on mindset, showing fast results, and has demonstrated good communication skills.
- A recently updated Curriculum Vitae (MS Word);
- Motivation to the offer;
- Information regarding the availability of your candidate;
- Hourly rate (excl. VAT, incl. expenses).