29 maart 2019
Linux Engineer with a DevOps mindset
- Daily maintenance and troubleshooting on Linux desktops and servers.
- Perform standard system administration tasks (handling of tickets) as necessary to keep a system up and running.
- Operating, maintaining and optimising a set of applications.
- Technical operation, including pro-active monitoring and maintenance of all High-Available applications with the ambition to automate activities as much as possible.
- Participate in projects regarding Cloud transitions.
- Implementing and using new techniques like for example Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible and Cloud (AWS or Azure).
- Identify improvement areas and continuously improve the delivered High Available IT services.
- Manage and maintaining the PostgreSQL database server.
- Provide documentation within own area of responsibility to the service desk team to enable efficient support and keep the internal knowledgebase up to date.
- Ensure that the documentation regarding servers and workstations is up-to-date.
- Furthermore, you will act as the primary contact for analyse and troubleshoot reported incidents.
- Preferably a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- At least 5-7 years of experience as an IT Infrastructure Engineer.
- Thorough knowledge of Unix and Linux operating systems (CentOS / RedHat). Preferably a certification on RedHat Linux (RHCE).
- A broad IT Infrastructure background.
- Experience with automation / writing scripts.
- A DevOps mindset and willing to work with the latest techniques like Docker, Ansible, Gitlab, CI/CD.
- Proven experience in a large international environment.
- Some experience with Azure and/or AWS Cloud is a plus.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
- Prepared to work occasionally outside of office hours.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English and preferably also Dutch).
- A recently updated resume in English;
- Motivation to the offer;
- Information regarding your availability;
- Hourly rate (excl. VAT, incl. expenses).
We are looking forward to receiving your offer.