08 maart 2018
We are looking for a Linux Engineer for our client in the area of Eindhoven.
Start date: ASAP
Period: 3 months+
Availability: 40 hours negotiable
Our client is responsible for the IT Operations team for IAAS and PAAS services at one of their customers. For this team we are looking for a Linux engineer with specific understanding of IAM tooling in Linux and can build and operate current IAM tooling. This is a new technology of the team; most operational tasks need to be designed and documented.
Deliverables and responsibilities
- Operational support of IAM tooling (RedHat Directory Services)
- Implementation (Greenfield) of new RHDS installation and migration
- Under guidance of the senior engineer design and implement new RHDS features and build integrations to other IAM tooling (Windows AD, GroupWise, LDAP)
- HBO+ or Academic level
- Minimal 3-5 years of relevant work experience within an enterprise environment
- Advanced knowledge of Red Hat Linux 7
- Specific knowledge of implementing or managing Linux based authentication (IAM) solutions, such as LDAP, NIS, GroupWise or preferred RHDS (RedHat)
- Accustomed working in stand-by shifts and change weekends
- Strong verbal communication skills (Dutch & English)
- Good administrative and documenting capabilities
The candidate is a skilled administrator (quality over speed) with hands-on mindset, showing fast results, and has demonstrated good communication skills; preferably in an IT operations environment. The candidate will work in the enterprise-IAAS team at the customer and reports to the service owner. The candidate works with an offshore team, where the onsite team is responsible for change and release management, offshore responsible for standard operations.
We would like to receive the following information. These are the minimum requirements to the offer:
- A recently updated Curriculum Vitae (MS Word);
- Information regarding the availability;
- Hourly rate (excl. VAT, incl. expenses).
We are looking forward to receiving your offer.