17 juni 2019
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Linux Engineer to strengthen the current Linux/Unix team in executing project and various operational activities.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of practical experience as Linux Admin/Engineer.
- In-depth knowledge op Linux (Debian, Red Hat and/or derivatives) is important;
- Good knowledge of shell scripting (Bash, Perl, Php);
- Hands-on experience with Puppet and Git for config management;
- Services: Apache, Tomcat, Bind, Unbound, DHCP, MySQL, Percona XtraDB Cluster, Elasticstack, Logstash
- Security: Kerberos, LDAP, Radius, Linux ACLs;
- General but good understanding of networking (Firewalls, Load balancers, routing);
- Preferably experience with Cloud products like Azure, Amazon AWS, etc;
- Preferably experience and/or enthusiastic with Docker Swarm or similar, Grafana, Prometheus, etc.;
- Bonus: hands-on experience with SAN storage platforms/configurations (LUN’s, WWN’s, multipath, LVM, etc.) and storage management in general;
- Good communications in English and preferably Dutch.
- A recently updated Curriculum Vitae (MS Word);
- Information regarding the availability;
- Hourly rate (excl. VAT, incl. expenses).