16 april 2018
Medior Windows Engineer with scripting knowledge
We are looking for a freelance Medior Windows Engineer with scripting knowledge for our client in the Amsterdam area.
Location: Amsterdam area
Start date: asap
Period: 3 months+
Our customer is looking for a Windows Engineer to participate in the daily operations and ongoing projects within DEVOPS minded Scrum-teams. They are looking for somebody that has a high affinity with the automation of (standard) admin tasks and managing the provisioning of new environments.
- 2nd and 3rd line support.
- Automation (by scripting) of daily tasks.
- Make sure communication levels are on par between stakeholders.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail while performing technically complex tasks.
- Enjoys sharing information, supporting others, and working on a team to achieve team goals.
- Willing to participate in rotational shifts and standby duties as required to meet staffing needs.
- Able to work on bachelor's degree level.
- A minimum of 2-5 years of experience in daily IT Infrastructure Operations or in DEVOPS teams.
- Working knowledge of Webservers as IIS.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server.
- Working knowledge of Scripting languages as PowerShell.
- Working knowledge of (the concepts of) Infrastructure components like firewalls, loadbalancers, routing.
- Knowledge of and experience with SQL server is a preference.
- Knowledge of and experience with Sitecore or Octopus is a preference.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English and preferably also Dutch).
We would like to receive the following information. These are the minimum requirements to the offer:
- A recently updated Curriculum Vitae (MS Word);
- Motivation to the offer;
- Information regarding the availability of your candidate;
- Hourly rate (excl. VAT, incl. expenses).
We are looking forward to receiving your offer.