04 april 2019
- Design, install, administer, monitor, maintain, upgrade and troubleshoot the IP Network, Telephony and VC environment both onshore and offshore and act as an intermediate between the internal organization and 3rd party providers and vendors to establish connection/access.
- Test, install, configure, implement, manage, monitor and update the IP Network environment as agreed.
- Ensure that updates/upgrades (Cisco, VC, Telephony, Vendor specific) are installed on a scheduled base.
- Provide security management by executing adequate back-up and restore procedures regarding network infrastructure.
- Provide detailed network drawings (LAN, VC, AIS) to have these environments monitored.
- Provide overall network security management incl. all firewalls, address new vulnerabilities and findings and propose mitigations measures.
- Manage the configuration of all VC systems both Front-end and Back-end (Address lists, Security and Updates).
- Ensure that the IT as-build documentation regarding Network, IPT and VC environment is up-to-date keep the internal knowledgebase up to date.
- Provide solicited and unsolicited advice on developments in his specific field to the Backoffice Supervisor.
- Participate in IT projects and make suggestions for improvement proposals which complies to the company policy.
- Participate to the 24x7 IT support service.
- Preferably a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Network Engineering.
- At least 7+ years in IT whereof 3+ years’ experience in a Cisco environment.
- Excellent skills of Networking in general.
- Advanced knowledge about Cisco Call Manager (CUCM)
- Advanced knowledge about Cisco ASA.
- Advanced knowledge about Network Security and Performance.
- Prepared to work occasionally outside of office hours.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English and preferably also Dutch).
- A recently updated Curriculum Vitae (MS Word).
- Motivation to the offer.
- Information regarding your availability.
- Hourly rate (excl. VAT, incl. expenses).
We are looking forward to receiving your offer.