06 november 2018
Senior Network / Security Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Network / Security Engineer for our client in the area of Amsterdam.
Start date: ASAP
Period: 3 months +
Availability: 40 hours
Deliverables and responsibilities
You are responsible for the deployment and operations (life cycle management) of large-scale enterprise networks. You provide network and security recommendations based on the organization strategy. Besides that you will be responsible for a Checkpoint firewall upgrade / migration throughout several countries in Europe.
- You have at least 5-7 years experience as a Network / Security Engineer.
- You have expert level knowledge of network technologies including routing/ switching, firewalls, content filtering, proxies, load balancing solutions, VPN, like:
- LAN: Cisco switches and routers.
- WAN: Cisco DMVPN, Cisco software defined WAN.
- Datacentre: Checkpoint firewalls.
- Basic experience with (Windows/Linux/Unix/VMWare).
- Expert level knowledge of network protocols (e.g. Cisco’s Overlay Transport Virtualization, TCP/IP).
- Solid practical understanding of Software Defined Data Centre (SDDC), Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN), Software Defined Network (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV).
- Substantial knowledge of network security technologies.
- Preferably IT certification in networking (e.g. CCNP, CCIE certified) or a recognized training in network computer engineering.
- Flexibility about work content and location/work arrangements.
- Travelling abroad could be necessary.
We would like to receive the following information. These are the minimum requirements to the offer:
- A recently updated Curriculum Vitae (MS Word);
- Information regarding the availability;
- Hourly rate (excl. VAT, incl. expenses).
We are looking forward to receiving your offer.