05 augustus 2019
Technical Service Coordinator
For one of our customers we are looking for a freelance Technical Service Coordinator.
Location: The Amsterdam area
Start date: asap
Period: 3 months with option to extend
For one of our customers we are looking for an Technical Service Coordinator. The department is responsible for managing all server and storage, databases and network operations. You will join a positive and successful team with excellent team spirit.
Deliverables and responsibilities
- You design solutions for directories and e-mail services including Office 365;
- You are responsible for design and improvement of Authentication and Authorisation solution for internal and cloud solutions;
- You are monitoring any service provided by Office 365;
- You are leading and controlling internal and external resources regarding Office 365 services;
- Introduction of new services and improvements provided by Office 365;
- You are first technical contact for Service Management, application operation for Active Directory, Azure Active Directory and Office 365 architecture;
- You support daily operation in problem management focusing on Office 365;
- You are first technical contact for Carve-Out and Carve-In projects connected to Active Directory, Messaging, Azure Active Directory and any data hosted in Office 365;
- You participate and coordinate in cloud related projects as first contact for Azure Active Directory and Office 365.
- Academic degree as an IT, mathematics, scientific or technical engineer or similar in IT;
- Senior Knowledge in Azure Active Directory Services, Office 365, Azure Information Protection as well as connected Service / Infrastructure for running an Office 365 hybrid setup;
- Senior knowledge in technical project management;
- Programming skills are prerequisite;
- Microsoft MSCA/E Private Cloud as well as MCITP;
- Good knowledge in ITIL and IT security;
- A proven ability to communicate with technical experts and customers;
- The ability to build trust and confidence and to be a team player in an international team;
- Language skills in English, Polish and German are also very welcome.
The candidate is a team player and has a hands-on mindset, a strong customer- and problem-solving orientation, shows fast results, and has demonstrated good communication skills, especially in an international organization.
We would like to receive the following information. These are the minimum requirements to the offer:
- A recently updated Curriculum Vitae (MS Word);
- Motivation to the offer;
- Information regarding your availability ;
- Hourly rate (excl. VAT, incl. expenses).
We are looking forward to receiving your offer.